The basic concept of cancer immune cell therapy at New City Osaki Clinic
1. Immunotherapy is highly effective when it is used in combination with standard therapies such as the administration of anticancer agents.
In principle, we do not recommend cancer patients to be treated only with immunotherapy when they can be treated with chemotherapy or surgeries. Resectable (removable) cancer should be resected and if it cannot be resected, standard therapies such as chemotherapy or radiation therapy should be used.
Immunotherapy should be used in addition to these standard therapies to enhance immunity and maximize the therapeutic effect jointly to fight cancer.
Presently, the term, “immunochemotherapy” (immunotherapy + anticancer agents) is beginning to be used in specialized books in the United States, where immunotherapy is advanced.
2. It is important to use the largest possible amount of NK cells to dramatically enhance immunity.
3. The efficacy of immunotherapy cannot be evaluated only by CT images.
4. At the New City Osaki Clinic, physicians proceed with treatment while regularly testing the changes in immunity.
5. Our NK cell therapy is the “Osaki method” (patented), which is different from the other NK cell therapies.
6. Important issues that patients who are to be treated with immunotherapy should understand.
7. To patients who do not receive standard therapies such as the administration of anticancer agents
Return to the contents of the concept of immune cell therapy