The basic concept of cancer immune cell therapy at New City Osaki Clinic
1. Immunotherapy is highly effective when it is used in combination with standard therapies such as the administration of anticancer agents.
2. It is important to use the largest possible amount of NK cells to dramatically enhance immunity.
The immunity of the body can be impaired not only by cancer, but also by treatment with anticancer agents or radiation therapy. Immunotherapy aims at attacking and eliminating cancer cells using immune cells, but another important purpose is to enhance, as much as possible, the immunity of the whole body, which was thus weakened.
The data from the test of immunological capacity of the patients we treated clearly show that immunity that is much stronger than that of healthy people is necessary for immunotherapy to be effective. We consider that administration of a large amount of NK cells with strong anticancer effects is appropriate to dramatically enhance immunity.
3. The efficacy of immunotherapy cannot be evaluated only by CT images.
4. At the New City Osaki Clinic, physicians proceed with treatment while regularly testing the changes in immunity.
5. Our NK cell therapy is the “Osaki method” (patented), which is different from the other NK cell therapies.
6. Important issues that patients who are to be treated with immunotherapy should understand
7. To patients who do not receive standard therapies such as the administration of anticancer agents
Return to the contents of the concept of immune cell therapy