New City Osaki Clinic (hereinafter referred to as “the clinic”) hereby establishes the following policies for the handling of private information and makes efforts to appropriately manage, use, and protect the private information provided by the users of this website.
- The clinic follows the rules and regulations concerning private information, including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- The private information of patients and concerned parties provided using appropriate methods will be strictly managed and protected in the system for the management and protection of private information.
- The clinic takes all precautionary measures possible against unauthorized access to private information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of private information or other forms of fraud.
If a problem arises, the clinic will promptly take appropriate measures in collaboration with the relevant ministries and agencies.
- The clinic will never disclose private information to third parties (except contractors) without the agreement of the concerned individual(s) except in the following unusual cases.
1) When a court, prosecutors office, police, bar association or other agencies with authority equivalent to these agencies requested disclosure of the private information of users
2) When the clinic considers that a particular user of this website will cause disadvantage to the third parties
- In addition, the clinic exercises necessary and appropriate oversight of its staff members, contractors and other related parties.
- Contact information for inquiries
For inquiries about private information, contact:
The clinic may change the content of the above policies on the handling of private information as needed.
In the event of content changes, the clinic will inform users accordingly on this website.
Return to the top